CAMP IT Conferences Webinar Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
as of March 23, 2020
CAMP IT Conferences sponsored webinars are a great opportunity for your company to connect to an eager audience, educate digital analysts and drive leads to your sales staff. CAMP IT Conferences sponsored webinars provide educational content by addressing current challenges, cutting-edge topics for the IT industry while providing exposure for the sponsor to CAMP IT Conferences member and non-member customers. CAMP IT Conferences webinars should provide real world examples and practical takeaways, tools and solutions. Our attendees want straightforward how to’s they can implement immediately on the job.
Sponsorship Fee: (5% discount when sponsoring two webinars, 10% discount for three webinars and 12.5% discount for four or more webinars.)
By executing this contract, the signer acknowledges that he/she is an authorized agent of said company and has authority/permission to endorse contracts on the company’s behalf.
Sponsorship payments are due one week before the each webinar. Past due balances shall bear interest at the rate of eighteen percent (18%) per annum from the due date and shall be payable to CAMP.
If sponsor desires to cancel this agreement, it may be done only by giving written notice to C.A.M.P. Conferences, Inc. (herein called CAMP).
Sponsor shall be liable for 100% of the total fee upon execution (either virtually via CAMP’s online web form or on the PDF contract). There will be no refund for cancellations regardless of the effective date of the agreement. Sponsorship payments are to be paid in full one week before each event. Upon execution of this contract, 10% of the sponsorship payment is due. Past due balances shall bear interest at the rate of eighteen percent (18%) per annum from the due date and shall be payable to CAMP.
- One 60 minute educational webinar presented by representative(s) of the sponsoring company.
- Fully moderated webinar.
- CAMP IT Conferences will include webinar recording in its webinar archive for extended reach.
- Contact details (including name, job title, and company) for webinar registrants after the live event. Details will include who attended vs. registered and will only contain contact information for those opted-in.
- Sponsor’s logo displayed during webinar, on relevant CAMP IT Conferences website pages & other marketing communications.
- Three – five polling questions you provide at registration to help you find qualified leads, learn more about the industry, offer additional learning resources, or offer a giveaway.
- One email sent by CAMP IT Conferences to the registrants after the event with content provided by the sponsor.
- Title, Description, Learning Objectives, and Speaker Biography.
- Three – five polling questions to be including in the webinar registration process.
- Three potential dates and times for the webinar (webinars are conducted Tuesday –Thursday).
- Three potential dates and times for speaker training.
- Draft slide deck for approval to CAMP IT Conferences three days prior to the speaker training date.
- Finalized slide deck for approval to CAMP IT Conferences 3hree days prior to the webinar date.
- Additional learning materials, job aids, reference material, etc. within 3 days of the webinar.
- Company logo, 72-dpi jpg or gif file to fit 252 x 80 pixel space.
- Company or product URL link.
- Company or product description of 50 words or less.
- One sentence company mission statement.
- One email to be sent to webinar registrants following the event. CAMP IT Conferences Responsibilities:
- Promote webinar to CAMP IT Conferences members and non-members via two dedicated email blasts, CAMP IT Conferences website and calendar, included in at least one newsletter, and mentions in CAMP IT Conferences social media channels.
- Provide speaker training and webinar development and facilitation resources.
- Provide a fully managed and moderated webinar event.
- Recognize your company in the introductory and closing slides of the webinar with your company logo, URL link, and audio read of your company/product description of 50 words or less.
- Collect responses to your three – five polling questions during the registration process.
- Provide registrant list containing who attended vs. registered and will provide contact info for those who option which includes names, company, title, address, city, state, and zip.
- Send one email provided by sponsor to webinar registrants following the event.
- Archive the webinar for at least 12 months.